0 Items

Apply for Food Assistance

Your Neighbor’s House food pantry serves residents in west Grayson County. If you or someone you know is in need of food assistance, lives in Grayson County and meets the qualifications for food assistance, you can contact Your Neighbor’s House for help. We receive over 15 to 20 requests a month for new or emergency help.

Contact us before visiting the food pantry for qualifications and other information required to fill out the Food Assistance Application.

Service Hours 

Food Pantry 

 Tues 9am - 12 noon 

 Thur 12 noon - 3pm 

 Sat 9am - 12 noon

Service Area

We service the west Grayson County area.  The service map outlines our specific boundaries:

  • North - to the Oklahoma State border
  • East - to 289 Texas State Highway
  • South - to Tioga
  • West - to Collinsville and as far as West Line Road