Shop Your Neighbor's House Thrift Store
All proceeds from the Thrift Store go directly to stock Your Neighbor's House Food Pantry
Your Neighbor’s House Thrift Store accepts donations of new and gently used family clothing, furniture and household items at 201 S. Union, Whitesboro, TX.* All proceeds from the Thrift Store support the Food Pantry.
*We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet donation acceptance standards.
Tues 9am - 1pm
Thurs 12 noon - 3pm
Sat 9am - 1pm
Items not accepted:
- Used undergarments or socks
- Shoes with holes or worn out
- Clothing - wet, dirty or stained
- Used bed pillows, mattresses, box springs
- Furniture that is broken, torn, stained
- Opened personal care items such as shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- TVs with tubes
- CRT Computer monitors or printers
- Chemical products such as pesticides, paint, drain cleaner, etc.
- Automotive hazardous waste such as tires, lead acid batteries, additive, etc.
- Freon-Based appliance in need of refill or repair
- Recyclables such as glass, newsprint, office paper, cardboard, plastics, magazines, etc.
- Weapons – guns, bows, arrows and ammunition, hunting knives, etc.
- Cribs, car seats, walkers and recalled items that do not meet current safety standards of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Non-working appliances large or small or in need of parts, repairs, etc.
If you have questions regarding an item you would like to donate, please call us at (903) 564-4400.